Thank you for taking the time to share your metastatic breast cancer story.
We want to hear from patients, family members, caregivers and supportive friends – anyone whose life has been affected by metastatic breast cancer.
Fill out the form below and include an image(s) of yourself, or the woman or man you are paying tribute to.
Need help getting started? Try answering the questions below:
- How has your diagnosis impacted your day to day life?
- Given your diagnosis, what does time mean to you?
- Who do you want your story to reach?
- What does the metastatic breast cancer community need? (example: it’s own awareness month, more research, more funding)
- How can we raise awareness that inspires action?
Spark Action: Share Your MBC Story